Forged Flanged End Ball Valves
- Forged Ball Valves are designed in accordance with ASME B16.5, ASME B16.34, BS 5357, ISO 17292, API 6D and API 6A.
- Floating and Trunnion Mounted Design.
- Two/Three piece bolted construction and manufactured in forged construction.
- Top mounting platform compliant with ISO 5211 for easy mounting of Gear Box Actuator and other accessories.
- Spring loaded secondary sealing seat design.
- Anti-Blow out stem, Double sealing design.
- Every Valve is subject to a pressure test in accordance with the standard ISO 5208, API 598 and API 6D upon request.
- Pressure rating as per ASME B16.34 Class 150 thru Class 2500.
- Anti- Static device is set between the stem and Ball.
- Fire tested as per API 6FA 4th Edition.
- Wetted components of sour gas service valves are selected as per requirements of NACE MR 01 75/ISO 15156.
|Pressure Rating||Class 150 to Class 2500|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE: -65°F to 450°F ( -50°C to 232°C)|
|Graphite: -65°F to 842°F ( -50°C to 450°C)|
|Sizes||Soft Seated||1/2" NPS to 8" NPS (DN 15 to DN 300)|
|Metal Seated||1/2" NPS to 4" NPS (DN 15 to DN 100)|