Jacketed Ball Valves
- Single piece Fire Safe Floating Designed Ball Valves.
- Full jacketed design effectively maintains the temperature of the media.
- High pressure resistant jacket for supply of steam or cooling media upto 1.0 MPa (145 PSI).
- Cast Body Flange Connection.
- Full Compliance with BS 5351 ASME B16.34 and API 6D.
- Top mounting platform compliant with ISO 5211 for easy mounting of Gear Box Actuator and other accessories.
- Anti- Static device is set between the stem and Ball.
|Pressure Rating||Class 150|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE: -65°F to 450°F ( -50°C to 232°C)|
|Graphite: -65°F to 842°F ( -50°C to 450°C)|
|Sizes||Soft Seated||1/2" NPS to 8" NPS (DN 15 to DN 200)|