Screwed Ball Valves
- Ball Valves are designed in accordance with ASME B16.34 and API 6D upon request
- Floating and Trunnion Mounted Design.
- Two/Three piece Threaded construction body for minimum leak paths.
- Spring loaded secondary sealing seat design.
- Anti-Blow out stem, Double sealing design.
- Every Valve is subject to a pressure test in accordance with the standard ISO 5208, API 598 and API 6D upon request.
- Fire tested as per API 6FA 4th Edition.
- Face to Face as per ANSI B16.10, API 6D.
- End Connection: Male and Female UN, NPT, BSPT, BSP Thread.
|Pressure Rating||Upto 10000 PSI|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE: -65°F to 450°F ( -50°C to 232°C)|
|Graphite: -65°F to 842°F ( -50°C to 450°C)|
|Two Way Valves Sizes||Soft Seated||1/4" to 2"(Working Pressure upto 6000 PSI)|
|Metal Seated||1/2" to 2" (Working Pressure upto 6000 PSI)|
|Three Way Valves Sizes||Soft Seated||1/4" to 3/4"(Working Pressure upto 10000 PSI)|