Screwed Ball Valves
- Ball Valves are designed in accordance with ASME B16.34 and API 6D upon request
- Floating and Trunnion Mounted Design.
- Two/Three piece Threaded construction body for minimum leak paths.
- Spring loaded secondary sealing seat design.
- Anti-Blow out stem, Double sealing design.
- Every Valve is subject to a pressure test in accordance with the standard ISO 5208, API 598 and API 6D upon request.
- Fire tested as per API 6FA 4th Edition.
- Face to Face as per ANSI B16.10, API 6D.
- End Connection: Male and Female UN, NPT, BSPT, BSP Thread.
|Pressure Rating||Upto 10000 PSI|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE: -65°F to 450°F ( -50°C to 232°C)|
|Graphite: -65°F to 842°F ( -50°C to 450°C)|
|Two Way Valves Sizes||Soft Seated||1/4" to 2"(Working Pressure upto 6000 PSI)|
|Metal Seated||1/2" to 2" (Working Pressure upto 6000 PSI)|
|Three Way Valves Sizes||Soft Seated||1/4" to 3/4"(Working Pressure upto 10000 PSI)|
Screwed Ball Valves
YDB Valves is the prominent manufacturer of screwed end ball valves that fits into requirements and serves a wide array of applications. We are also among the top instrumentation valve suppliers that offer a variety of instrumentation valves tailored to meet your requirements. Our prime focus has always been on delivering excellent quality products to our clients.
Instrumentation valves serve to regulate the flow of liquids gases or any other useful materials in a wire piping system. It is done via controlling the closing and opening of obstructing ports or apertures.
The four types of main cloth ball valves, instrumentation valves, rotary valves, linear valves, butterfly valves, and much more.
In plumbing, an isolation valve stops the flow of process media to a given place for safety or maintenance purposes.
Whenever the handle of the Ball valve is parallel to the pipe or wall then it is open and when the handle is perpendicular it is closed.
Plug valve, needle valve, pressure relief valve, check valve, and more.