Industrial Process Floating Ball Valves
- Two/Three piece Fire Safe Designed Ball Valves.
- Floating and Trunnion Mounted Design.
- Cast Body Flange Connection.
- Full Compliance with ASME B16.34 and API 6D.
- Top mounting platform compliant with ISO 5211 for easy mounting of Gear Box Actuator and other accessories.
- Anti- Static device is set between the stem and Ball.
- Fire tested as per API 6FA 4th Edition.
- Carbon Steel Valve Body are finished with two coat.
- Stainless Steel and High Alloy Valves are provided with natural finish.
|Pressure Rating||Class 150 to Class 2500|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE: -65°F to 450°F ( -50°C to 232°C)|
|Graphite: -65°F to 842°F ( -50°C to 450°C)|
|Sizes||Soft Seated||1/2" NPS to 12" NPS (DN 15 to DN 300)|
|Metal Seated||1/2" NPS to 4" NPS (DN 15 to DN 100)|
Motorized valves are the actuated valves that open or close the valves automatically through energizing the electric motor once a control signal is received.
A vented Ball valve is very different from a standard Ball valve since it has a little hole drilled into its upside. This eliminates the unnecessary pressure situated in the well by venting the pressure through the vent on the ball.
Ball valves have proven to be more effective at producing a tight seal along with offering high reliability as well as launch activity as compared to the gate valves. But ball valves are quite more expensive than gate valves.
Ball valves are very less dangerous than other valves while the plastic variety in these valves is not also susceptible to corrosion.
You can replace the packing washer if you want to repair a Ball valve. If the actual ball on the wall is rated then the wall will start leaking. Hence you must replace it.
You can first attempt to lose the walls by hand and you can use lubricant as well as a wrench. You can also try loosening it with water.
The main function of a Ball valve is to control the flow of a liquid or a gas with the help of a rotary ball.
For high-pressure applications, you must make use of a gate valve instead of a Ball valve. But when it comes to sealing a Ball valve must be preferred because it offers a tight seal and has all shut off features.