High Pressure Needle Valves
- High tensile SS316 Bar Stock Bodies.
- 17-4 PH Hardened stem with anti-blow out design.
- Packing below stem thread to prevents fluid from contacting threads.
- All Valves are tested at bubble tight leakage at seat and packing.
- Positive gland lock device.
- Gland and collars for tubing are supplied with each valves..
- Packing set consist of Peek, PTFE and Viton Oring.
|Pressure Rating||Upto 10000 PSI|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE: -65°F to 450°F ( -50°C to 232°C)|
|Graphite: -65°F to 842°F ( -50°C to 450°C)|
|End Connection Sizes||1/4” ODT to 1” ODT|
The high-pressure pressure valve operates at pressures above 500 PSI.
VDHT solenoid valve is used in high-pressure applications.