Needle Valve - Specification
- Standard non-rotating free swivel stem tip.
- Upper stem thread lubricant is isolated from system fluid.
- Non-rotating lower stem avoid galling damage to the seat and tip, as well as reduces the total friction area between the packing and lower stem.
- Back seating design provides secondary stem sealing and prevents stem blowout.
- Adjustable gland flange allows packing adjustment.
- Stem packing below thread design prevent media contamination and thread lubrication washout.
- Pressure rating upto 10,000 psig (690 Bar)
- Temperature rating are as follows:
PTFE: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
Graphite: -65°F to 1200°F (-54°C to 649°C)
Material of construction:
|No.||Component||Material of Constructions|
|SS316 SS316L||Carbon steel A105||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|1.||Body||SS316 SS316L||Carbon steel A105||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|2.||Lower Bonnet||SS316 SS316L||Carbon steel A105||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|3.||Packing Bolt||SS316 SS316L||Carbon steel A105||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|4.||Stem Tip||SS316 SS316L||SS316 SS316L||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|5.||Stem||SS316 SS316L||SS316 SS316L||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|6.||Washer||SS316 SS316L||SS316 SS316L||Duplex||Inconel 625|
We introduce ourselves as an ISO 9001:2015 certified high quality valve manufacturer in Vasai, needle valve manufacturers at best price in India
Needle Valve – Specification
YDB Valves is the topmost leading needle valve manufacturer and has been delivering outstanding products to a wide range of customers. We highly focus on delivering high-quality products to serve different applications tailored to meet the requirements. Our needle valves are accurate and make sure that it delivers the required output incessantly. Understand the important features of Needle Valves and also get an idea of the different materials we use for the construction of needle valves.