Forged Ball Valves - Specification
- Quarter turn positive stop handle with protective sleeve.
- Micro-Finished ball for long service life.
- Anti-static design.
- Bottom loaded stem prevents stem blowout and enhances system safety.
- High strength stem bearing provides smooth actuation and eliminates galling between valve stem and body.
- Pressure rating upto 10,000 psig (690 Bar).
- Temperature rating upto -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
Material of construction:
|No.||Component||Material of Constructions|
|SS316 SS316L||Carbon steel A105||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|1.||Body||SS316 SS316L||Carbon steel A105||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|2.||Stem Body||SS316 SS316L||Carbon steel A105||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|3.||Ball||SS316 SS316L||SS316 SS316L||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|4.||Stem||SS316 SS316L||SS316 SS316L||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|5.||Seat retainer||SS316 SS316L||SS316 SS316L||Duplex||Inconel 625|
|6.||Handle & stop pin||SS304 SS316|
|7.||Nut & Bolt||SS316|
|8.||Disc spring||Inconel X750|
|9.||Stem packing||PTFE / Peek|
|11.||Seat||PTFE / Peek|
Manufacturer Forged stainless steel ball valve and forged steel ball valve in India at competitive prices
Forged Ball Valves – Specification
YDB Valves has been the leading manufacturer and supplier of precisely forged ball valves in India. We follow a stringent quality check for all our products to deliver flawless products to our customers. We manufacture Forged Ball Valves that are tailored to meet a wide range of applications including critical as well as non-critical applications. Our forged ball valves are tailored to meet your requirements and we make sure that our products fulfill your every minute requirement.